Saturday, November 15, 2008

Shrine Circus

So we took the kids to the circus on Thursday evening. They woke up that morning at 5 am cause they were so excited. I was definately worried because it didnt even start until 730 that night. The only pictures I could take was of the kids enjoying their cotton candy. You could not take videos or pictures so sorry none of those. The circus was awesome though I was wondering how they were going to put on a good circus in the limited amount of space they had but it was really really good. I am glad we got to go. Because we went on opening night our tickets were only $5 each we had awesome seats and Faith was free. So all in all a pretty cheap fun evening. The worst part was it was downtown and their were like 2 or 3 other concerts going on so parking was horrible. We are really getting excited about all the holidays. The kids want to put the tree up the day after Thanksgiving. I think everyone forgets that Thanksgiving is in between Halloween and Christmas. I truly enjoy Thanksgiving. I love the family time and the yummy food we all get to share. After Thanksgiving is here then I will start worrying about Christmas. Each holiday should get its equal time. LOL!!! I dont like the cold. My house is so drafty that I feel like I am outside sometimes even when I am not. I am not ready for this cold weather. But I am ready for all of the wonderful holidays memories that are going to be made.



6 comments:

Brandi Hatfield said...

The circus was great, but shoving the cotton candy in our faces may have been the best part...LOL!! What a great night.

Anonymous said...

Looks like Faith got a nice BIG bite!!

Juliana said...

They look very happy!! We get to go on Sunday!! I am very excited, I love the circus just as much as the kids! :)

Anonymous said...

I use to take the kids to the circus. Then the circus stopped coming to Manhattan. There use to be two. One had animals, and one did not. I enjoyed the guilt-free non animal circus.

A nice side note, is the grizzly bear at the Manhattan zoo use to be a circus bear in the 1930's. It is one of the oldest known grizzly bears at this point. So, the circus must not be too bad to animals!

Terri Homan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Terri Homan said...

I used to love taking the boys to the circus!! What Fun!!